Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
This month’s Monday Night Mysteries Mysteries Show Art of Murder, Written by CJ Crowe Tristan Breton is trying to bring back the glory days of the danger art movement.
The evening’s schedule for Monday Night Mysteries
- 6:00-6:30pm Check In/Orders Taken/Dinner Served. Please arrive no later than 6:30.
- Show follows Dinner
- Show is generally over by 9:30pm
Menu, pricing and gratuities for Monday Night Mysteries
- $69.50 includes dinner, show, tax, and nonalcoholic beverages. Gratuity on meal is included in the ticket price. Small additional gratuities are appreciated, but absolutely not expected or required. Alcoholic beverages and gratuity on cocktails not included in ticket price.
- Dinner includes salad, entree and chef’s choice of dessert. Entree items will change seasonally. The current menu will be listed on the homepage of the website.
- Please inform of us dietary restrictions at least 72 hours in advance. We do our best to accommodate everyone’s needs.
- All ticket sales are final. We do not issue refunds or exchanges.
Other general information on Monday Night Mysteries
Free onsite parking
For those of you who haven’t tried murder mystery, and find the word “interactive” intimidating, relax! Our shows are interactive at the comfort level of the individual audience member. You’re a wallflower? Great! Sit back, watch the show and interactions. Nobody will ask you to get up and do the chicken dance,or put a funny hat on you. You’re a super sleuth? Perfect! Grill the characters, both during interactive table talk and the investigation. You like to play? So do we! The sassier you get with us, the sassier we get with you.
Check out photos and videos on our Facebook Fan Page
Want to see a list of all of our shows? Check out our show descriptions
Interested in our crazy cast members? Check out our actor bio page
Have a question? It may be answered in our FAQ.
We are available for private parties at your place or ours.
(Monday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
1210 Annapolis Road